Printable Sparkle Valentine's Day Cards
February 6, 2019
Valentine's Day is almost here, Sparklers, and in accordance with your requests, we've made some very cute Valentine's Day cards for you to print out. Instead of candy or chocolate or disposable gifts, spread the love with an hour of FREE stories!
There are two versions of the cards: one in color and one in black-and-white for kids to color. See our quick tutorial below to get started!
Sparkle Valentine Cards
- Printable Sparkle Valentines PDF (color or B&W)
- Tape or glue
- Colorful cardstock or scrapbooking paper
- Print out your choice of PDF.
- Have your kids color the B&W version if they choose to.
- Cut out each card using the black lines as a guide.
- Then cut out pieces of colorful paper that are about an inch larger around than the printed card.
- Tape or glue the card on to the paper and you are ready to go!
More Valentine Gift Ideas
For more ideas check out last year's Valentines HERE
Not yet a subscriber? Try a free trial HERE.
About the Author
Sparkle Stories Media Maven
KC is a full-time radical homemaker and mama to two spunky little girls. She writes about all kinds of radical goodness, from gardening and cooking with whole foods to attachment parenting, high needs toddlers, crafting, sewing, homeschooling, and mama musings. Read more on her blog Olive and Owl.
About the Author
Lisabeth Sewell McCann
Doer of Many Wonderful and Odd Things (including CEO)
Lisabeth Sewell McCann has worn many hats at Sparkle over the years, from Sparkle Kitchen Blogger to Editorial Director to Doer of All Odd Jobs. Her primary role is as CEO. Lisabeth and David live in Austin, Texas with their two sons.