How Well Do You Know Martin & Sylvia?
January 16, 2019
In celebration of Martin & Sylvia this week, we've made up a little Sparkly Quiz with some rather challenging questions. Find yourself a piece of paper and a pen and see how many of these you can answer!
(The answers are tucked at the end of the post, below the image of Martin and BillBill. Once you've tried your hand at all the questions, Scroll down to check your answers.)
1) What is Momma's first name?
2) What color do Sylvia’s socks turn in "Kitchen of Canning"?
3) What is Martin’s secret ingredient in "Apple Pies"?
4) What kind of picker is Poppi in "Four Kinds of Pickers"?
5) How does Sylvia sprain her arm?
6) What does Daddy paint for his work?
7) What is the tree climbers code?
8) Name three different things Martin and Sylvia have eaten for breakfast.
9) What is the color of Martin and Sylvia’s “advent cards” in the Advent Calendar series?
1-3. Wow! Those were tough questions. You must have listened to lots of stories!
3-6. Yowza! You have certainly listened carefully and remembered details! Many of these details were only mentioned once.
7-9. Boppity Boom! You must have perfect recall, or you’ve listened to the stories over and over! Well done!
2) Beet root pink
4) Bear Picker
5) Jumping off the tree swing into a pile of leaves
7) Tree climbers code is: a climber must be able to climb entirely on their own with no help.
8) Breakfast tacos, muesli, buttery polenta, Alabama toast, Lemon Meringue Quinoa Granola, Breakfast Buckwheat Kasha, Breakfast Burrito Bar, Wagonwheel Omlette, Martin & Sylvia's Migas, Eggs in a Poke. And (no recipe needed) Toast with Toppings!
Not yet a subscriber? Try a free trial HERE.
About the Author
Lisabeth Sewell McCann
Doer of Many Wonderful and Odd Things (including CEO)
Lisabeth Sewell McCann has worn many hats at Sparkle over the years, from Sparkle Kitchen Blogger to Editorial Director to Doer of All Odd Jobs. Her primary role is as CEO. Lisabeth and David live in Austin, Texas with their two sons.
About the Author
Sparkle Stories Media Maven
KC is a full-time radical homemaker and mama to two spunky little girls. She writes about all kinds of radical goodness, from gardening and cooking with whole foods to attachment parenting, high needs toddlers, crafting, sewing, homeschooling, and mama musings. Read more on her blog Olive and Owl.